The cost effective solution for air assisted lateral transfer. The Haines Air-Assisted Transfer Mat for Single Patient Use is designed for use with a single patient for the duration of the patient’s stay. The Haines Air Assisted Transfer Device is constructed from materials using state of the art techniques that are usually reserved in construction of more elaborate and expensive fabrics and producs.
- Seams are double-stitched (not heat sealed) and attachment points are reinforced
- Fits Existing pumps and air transfer mat pumps, reducing any new capital outlay required.
- World’s first air-assisted transfer solution
- Safe to leave under the patient
- Latex Free
- Sold seperately to Grounded Air Supply 1200W (APAS)
- Reusable option also available (SMAP34R)
- Available in Full Size (86cm, 99cm, 127cm) and Half Size (86cm, 99cm)
- All come in boxes of 10 except AP50SPU-5 comes in box of 5
|Code||Length||Width||Size||Price Per Item||No. of items in box|