EquaGel is made of a dry-polymer gel that is rubbery to the touch. This gel forms columns in the EquaGel cushion and when a user sits on the cushion, the columns buckle into the hollow area between the walls for comfort and support. Air channels between the gel walls promote air flow. This, along with the breathable cover, optimises the skin microclimate. EquaGel cushions are maintenance-free, do not require set up and are flexible for use on wheelchairs seats.
The Equagel Adjustable Protector Cushion has the following features:
- Ideal for advanced cushioning needs
- Includes two pelvic gel inserts to increase therapeutic support under pelvis
- Thick or thin inserts for customisable cushioning needs
- Fluid resistant, flame retardant, vapour permeable cover
- 63.5 mm high (without inserts), with 44.5mm of buckling gel under pressure points
- Overall Height: 6.4cm