The Lap Belt / Shoulder Sash Belt helps prevent patients falling from chairs and to position their hips correctly on pressure cushions.
- For use on wheelchairs, dining chairs and some armchairs
- This belt is fitted to the chair and normally remains in position on the chair when it is vacated
- Special sizes can be made on request for use on larger chairs
- The shorter part of the belt with the female buckle should be lassoed around through the strap loop around the chair frame near to the pelvic area. The longer part of the belt with the male buckle is lassoed around the other side of the chair on the opposite pelvic area
- Code: SM402 (Buckle fastening)
- Code: SM403 (Hook and Loop fastening)