The Riester R1 Shock-Proof – Exact precision that lasts a lifetime! New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
- Patented (pending) shock-proof technology
- Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm – Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used. This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Special air duct for stable pointer movements
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimised bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- One piece cuff, washable and able to be disinfected
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty on calibration
- Weight: 173 gram