The Pannus Apron Sling is designed to lift a patient’s pannus.
- Available with and without opening flaps. Flaps can be opened for cleaning under the pannus as much as possible
- Pannus Apron Sling has an internal layer of thermoregulating material, which may help the patient to keep their skin dry
- The sling material is designed to wick moisture away from the body, so this can also help keep the area dry
- The sling may be left in position under the pannus during the night, providing the patient is sleeping on their back. If they are in a chair during the day, it may also be possible to leave the sling under the pannus
- Two sizes available; 100cm or 145cm
- SWL: 90kg