Designed for clients with impaired balance and reduced leg strength. The Quick Move is ideal for both long-term and for occasional needs, for example in post-operative care, when the balance is temporarily impaired.
- The client must have some upper-body strength to weight bear and actively participate in the transfer
- The client places their feet on the anti-slip footplate, gets support form the lower leg support and chooses a comfortable horizontal or vertical grip. When the client has risen using their own strength, the carer or client folds down the cushions behind the buttocks, to provide a stable support. The client then has the option to remain standing or to be seated during the transfer.
- When the client is rising again, the carer can angle the cushions to assist achieving a standing position
- Stimulates a natural pattern of movement
- Angle-adjustable buttock cushions, lower leg/knee support and leg width are all adjustable for a safe and stable transfer
- Compact and convenient
- Durable powder coated steel frame
- Mounted on 4 x 75mm castors, 2 of which are locking
- Width: 61cm
- Length: 98cm
- Height: 112cm
- Base Width: 51-90cm
- SWL: 150kg