Compression therapy with ULCER X has considerable objective and subjective advantages compared with bandages. ULCER X is used for successful treatment of Venous Ulcers.
- Significantly higher healing rate and shorter healing time compared with conventional bandages
- Particularly easy to put on and take off thanks to patented understockings
- SIGVARIS ULCER X can be applied by patients themselves
- The use of natural yarns lends an especially comfortable feeling
- 1 Traditional calf-stocking CCL 2
- 2 Patented understockings (18-21 mmHg)
Absolute Contraindications: Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease, congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis (inflammation of the vein caused by microorganisms), phlegmasia coerulea dolens.
Relative Contraindications: Oozing dermatoses, intolerance of compression stocking material, sensory loss of the extremity, advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. diabetes mellitus), rheumatoid arthritis (RA). The SIGVARIS compression stockings must never be put on or word over an open wound! No liability accepted in case of non-observance of these contraindications.