One of the areas of greatest risk of infection is soiled linen. Dissolvo Sacks are an essential part of any effective infection control process. The dissolvo sack is ideal for nursing homes, residential homes and hospital environments. Dissolvo Sacks help meet duty of care guidelines by ensuring the safe isolation, transportation and disinfection of foul and infected linen. Dissolvo Sacks have a higher resistance to moisture and dampness, therefore ideal for those hospital areas which have much wetter linen to deal with.
- Bags are placed unopened into the washer. During the initial wash, the soluble membrane dissolves along with the tie tape, releasing the contents of the bag for processing. At the end of wash cycle the linen is removed for drying and the Dissolvo Sack, now a clean disinfected sheet of film is removed and discarded.
- Partially and Totally soluble bags available
- Dissolvo Sack partially dissolving bags (SM301C, SM302C, SM304C), can be used in hot and cold washes. The tie and seam only dissolves during the washing cycle.
- The Dissolvo Sack, Totally Soluble Bag (SM306) can be used in a hot water wash cycle of 65 degrees. The totally soluble bag fully dissolves in the wash.
- Dissolvo sack is a soluble membrane laundry bag, with the added protection of an overlapped slit protecting the soluble membrane from contact with damp linen inside the bag
|SM301C||Partially Dissolving||Red||250 bags||99cm x 71cm|
|SM302C||Partially Dissolving||Yellow||250 bags||99cm x 71cm|
|SM304C||Partially Dissolving||Purple||250 bags||99cm x 71cm|
|SM306||Totally Soluble||Red||200 bags||66cm x 84cm|