The Shower Belt and Shoulder Straps provide extra help to nursing staff when patients are slippery and wet while being washed. Staff should be available at all times to monitor their use. The breathable white nylon version allows any seepage of moisture to fully dry, particularly suitable in humid tropical climates
- These items are to be used with the Shower Belt (SM430)
- The more popular beige vinyl version has a reinforced plastic covered material, sewn around a soft foam padding
- The belt can be wiped dry between patients.
- The loops on the end of two long straps should be placed on the front of the Pelican Shower Belt
- They can either go straight over the patient’s shoulders, like braces or be crossed over the chest
- SM435 – Standard Beige Nylon
- SM436 – White Nylon for humid conditions