- These items are to be used with the Shower Belt (SM430)
- The more popular beige vinyl version has a reinforced plastic covered material, sewn around a soft foam padding
- The belt can be wiped dry between patients.
- The loops on the end of two long straps should be placed on the front of the Pelican Shower Belt
- They can either go straight over the patient’s shoulders, like braces or be crossed over the chest
- SM435 – Standard Beige Nylon
- SM436 – White Nylon for humid conditions
If this product is purchasing for use in a private home, we require authorization from a suitable person. This is to ensure that it will be used correctly and safely by family and/or carers, and that using it will not be dangerous. Examples of a suitable person who is able to sign this letter are: Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Clinical Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse, Doctor or another suitably qualified person.